Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Solved: Hide topic replies and topic icon columns via CSS

More
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #1 by Skrodde
Hello everybody,
I managed to hide the category topics and category replies columns by using the following CSS in my personal.css:
Code:
#Kunena td.kcol-kcattopics, #Kunena td.kcol-kcatreplies{ display: none; }
Now I intended to do the same with the tpic replies column and the topic icon column, so I inserted
Code:
#Kuena td.kcol-ktopicreplies, #Kuena td.kcol-ktopicicon { display: none; }
into the same CSS file. However, this does not seem to have any effect. Can anybody tell me whether it is possible to hide these two columns using CSS?
Thanks a lot!
Best, Skrodde
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by Skrodde. Reason: Question was solved.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #2 by sozzled
G'day, Skrodde, and welcome to the forum.

If you want to hide the Replies and Topic icon columns from the Index view in the K 3.0.4 Blue Eagle template, add the following lines to the end of your Joomla site template CSS file:
Code:
#Kunena td.kcol-ktopicreplies, td.kcol-ktopicicon { display: none; }

The reason why your CSS did not work is because you mistyped "#Kunena"; you had "#Kuena".
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Skrodde

More
10 years 2 months ago #3 by Skrodde
Thanks so much, indeed it was just the stupid typo!

Time to create page: 0.471 seconds