Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved K 3.0.4 (Profile font problem)

More
10 years 2 months ago #1 by BlackMageNL
Dear Kunena's.

Ive installed my kunena 3.0.4 and made de template Blend with Joomla Template,
Everything is just fine but i have one problem,

Somehow when i go to the profile page the font is almost the same color as the background color, i hve searcht in my joomla template for this color but its not there so it must be the kunena template,

I would like to know how i will get this text white (#FFFFFF)
i searched on google but i cant find it, the problem alco occured @ the Welcome tab of kunena,

I hope someone can help me (Feel free to login so u can see my problem(forum is @ all pages only not visable on the homepage) falcon2014.nl

Problem down here aswell
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #2 by 9themestore
Hi BlackMageNL,

I think, this isn't problem of the Kunena template. There is a conflict CSS between Kunena Template and Joomla Template. Reason of bug is link color same background color, so you need change color of the links. You can use the Firebug add-on to view and edit color code.

Regards

- Please provide your site url if it has been lived.
- Please share tip if it worked fine with you.
- Don't be shy about using the "Thanks" button below if you found my comment helpful :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: BlackMageNL

More
10 years 2 months ago #3 by BlackMageNL
Oke ty for the quick answer, now, what css do i need to change the link color and what tag sould i search for?

More
10 years 2 months ago #4 by 9themestore
Hi,

Please provide me the test account, I will suggest for you a solution. My email [email protected]

Regards

- Don't be shy about using the "Thanks" button below if you found my comment helpful :)

More
10 years 2 months ago #5 by BlackMageNL
TY, I have send you a message in your mailbox

More
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #6 by 9themestore
Hi,

You open the template.css file in the "[root]/templates/falcon_2014_12_02_2014_ver4/css" path, copy and paste the CSS rule below to the bottom of file.
Code:
body #Kunena #kprofilebox ul li, body #Kunena #kprofile ul li { color: #fff; /* You can change the color coder*/ }

After save file please reload your site.

Hope this helps

Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by 9themestore.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BlackMageNL

More
10 years 2 months ago #7 by BlackMageNL
TYVVM!!, It worked

More
10 years 2 months ago #8 by BlackMageNL
Dear 9themesstore,

I have updated Joomla, and i got the script you send me in the template and profile is viewing well, Only now the statics are unreadable, what body #Kunena do i need to change that?

When you make a topic the posters profile on the left is also unreadable becaource of the color

More
10 years 2 months ago #9 by sozzled
That is a different problem to the problem you were having with the profile.

It may help if you create a new topic here and if you watch the video vimeo.com/69818669 . It also may help if you go to the FAQs page on this site and read the part under the section "How do I change the colours of my template in Kunena?"

Time to create page: 0.413 seconds