Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Kunena Button Problem (Go, Jump to)

More
10 years 2 months ago #1 by sixtyfive
Hello Kunena Community,

i have a small Button problem on my Kunena Forum. Can't find the CSS file or property which i should change to fix it.

1. Problem on Index page. The Button is not shown on the right side as it should be and it's "touching" the selector.

2. Button is also on wrong place and under the selector.

I would be very happy about any help how to fix this. Thanks :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #2 by sozzled
G'day, sixtyfive, and welcome to our forum.

We might be able to help you with your problem if you watch the video vimeo.com/69818669
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by sozzled.

More
10 years 2 months ago #3 by sixtyfive
This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 20M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : gk_gamenews | author: GavickPro | version: 3.10.1 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle | author: Kunena Team | version: 3.0.3 | creationdate: 2013-10-20

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 3.0.3 | 2013-10-20 [ Bifrost ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: None

More
10 years 2 months ago #4 by sozzled
Please upgrade to K 3.0.4 - there are some changes between the Blue Eagle template in K 3.0.3 and I don't want to confuse things by giving you misinformation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #5 by sozzled
Add the following lines to the end of your Joomla site template CSS file:
Code:
#Kunena form#jumpto input.kbutton { float: right; }

Even though, using FireFox 26.0, I do not see the GO button underneath the select box at the bottom of the page, I think the CSS change that I indicated above will cure your problem. The issue arises because of what is defined in your Joomla site template. Upgrading to K 3.0.4 is something you should do in any event. ;)

I hope that helps.

More
10 years 2 months ago #6 by sixtyfive
Hello Sir. I have sucessfully updated to the 3.0.4 version.

More
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #7 by sixtyfive
I have added the code. Buttons are now on the correct side, but still under the Selectors. I tried to find it again via Firebug but i couldn't fix it. Do you have any idea how to get the Selectors and Buttons in the same row? Thanks :)

Edit: Problem fixed. If anyone facing same problem on Google Chrome, just add a width to the div displayForumjump. Anyway it's working fine in Mozilla.
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by sixtyfive.

More
10 years 2 months ago #8 by sozzled
The problem is caused in part by your Joomla site template CSS file (../v3/v3/templates/gk_gamenews/css/joomla.css) at around line 55:
Code:
button, .button, input.button, span.button, button.button, div.button, input[type="submit"], input[type="button"], .pagenav-prev a, .pagenav-next a { background: none repeat scroll 0 0 #2F3336; border: medium none; border-radius: 2px; color: #E0E0E0; cursor: pointer; display: block; float: left; font-size: 12px; font-weight: 600; height: 34px; line-height: 35px; margin: 0 5px 2px 2px; padding: 0 11px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; transition: background-color 0.12s ease-out 0s; }

If you comment-out the two lines (see below) and remove the changes I mentioned earlier, things will be a lot different:
Code:
button, .button, input.button, span.button, button.button, div.button, input[type="submit"], input[type="button"], .pagenav-prev a, .pagenav-next a { background: none repeat scroll 0 0 #2F3336; border: medium none; border-radius: 2px; color: #E0E0E0; cursor: pointer; // display: block; // float: left; font-size: 12px; font-weight: 600; height: 34px; line-height: 35px; margin: 0 5px 2px 2px; padding: 0 11px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; transition: background-color 0.12s ease-out 0s; }

Another thing you can try, too, is around line 11 of the same file (comment out the line indicated below):
Code:
select, textarea, input[type="text"], input[type="password"], input[type="url"], input[type="email"] { -moz-border-bottom-colors: none; -moz-border-left-colors: none; -moz-border-right-colors: none; -moz-border-top-colors: none; -moz-box-sizing: border-box; border-color: #CCCCCC #E7E7E7 #E7E7E7; border-image: none; border-right: 1px solid #E7E7E7; border-style: solid; border-width: 1px; color: #555555; font-size: 14px; height: 34px; line-height: 35px; // max-width: 100% !important; padding: 0 12px; }

These changes should work; also read My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena ...

More
10 years 2 months ago #9 by bondrj
Hello good evening!

I also encounter the same problem.
Being someone can help me, I'll be very grateful.

thank you!

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 256M | Max file upload: 64M

Kunena menu details:

Joomla default template details : gk_game | author: GavickPro | version: 3.10.2 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle | author: Kunena Team | version: 3.0.4 | creationdate: 2013-12-22

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 3.0.4 | 2013-12-22 [ Ukko ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: Kunena Latest 3.0.1

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.690 seconds