Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved After upgrading from K 3.0.3 to K 3.0.4, category images do not work

More
10 years 3 months ago #1 by fr33soul
Hi there,

I just upgraded my kunena forum with the new 3.0.4 by installing it through the Extension manager->URL to install.

After upgrading all my categories loose their images that i stored in the category_images folder. I tryed to resetting them through the kunena contorl panel but no way.. even after cache deleting and refreshing.

here is my site www.itgp.it
i have sh404sef + jbetolo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #2 by fr33soul
issue SOLVED,

i forgot that i have changed the ../components/com_kunena/views/category/view.html.php between lines 156 and 164 to let kunena use png files instead of gif.

thank you anyway

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.394 seconds