Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Theme Problem

More
10 years 3 months ago #1 by Smiler
Theme Problem was created by Smiler
Installed Kunena 3.0 and everything worked like a dream however when I come to create a topic the boxes for the subject and message have a problem. All text is fine everywhere else but when you type in the Subject or message box no text appears. My theme is black and the text is black I dont want to alter my template css for the sake of two boxes can you recommend anything.... great work by the way

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #2 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic Theme Problem
Hello,
if you have k3.0.4 go to backend-kunena-templates- edit blue eagle - enable skinner. You can try that.

Regards 810

More
10 years 3 months ago #3 by 9themestore
Replied by 9themestore on topic Theme Problem
Hi Smiler,

I think, you should post your site url here. We will a solution for you.

Regards,

- Please provide your site url if it has been lived.
- Please share tip if it worked fine with you.
- Don't be shy about using the "Thanks" button below if you found my comment helpful :)

More
9 years 11 months ago #4 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Theme Problem
*** Topic closed - assumed satisfactorily resolved - lack of follow-up, interest or input from the community ***

Time to create page: 0.647 seconds