Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Problem position kunena_profilebox

More
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #1 by Peppe-73
Hello, I wanted to customize the position kunena_profilebox, but I tried several times also different templates but can not see anything, how do I fix

thanks

link my forum www.mypcdoktor.it/forum.html
Last edit: 10 years 4 months ago by Peppe-73.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago #2 by 9themestore
Hi Peppe-73,

How did you customize the kunena profilebox position? If you want to custom style for it, you can add the CSS style to the template.css file of your Joomla! template.

Regards,

- Please provide your site url if it has been lived.
- Please share tip if it worked fine with you.
- Don't be shy about using the "Thanks" button below if you found my comment helpful :)

More
10 years 4 months ago #3 by Peppe-73
Hello, I am not very practical CSS code, if you please tell me what I have to add the command string for the location abbilitare kunena_profilebox

I do not know if I was clear, but I abbilitare position "kunena_profilebox" I tried creating a new module and type the location of kunena_profilebox but does not work

More
10 years 4 months ago #4 by rich
abbilitare = Italian word for activate?
If you create a module on this position, it will be shown automatically. if you use Joomla 3+, you must press "Enter" before you the position kunena_profilebox save. Otherwise it will not be saved.
Please also check the option "Menu Assignment" whether the module is displayed.

More
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #5 by Peppe-73

rich wrote: abbilitare = Italian word for activate?
If you create a module on this position, it will be shown automatically. if you use Joomla 3+, you must press "Enter" before you the position kunena_profilebox save. Otherwise it will not be saved.
Please also check the option "Menu Assignment" whether the module is displayed.

Hi, sorry for the late reply, but I did not understand what you mean use Joomla 2.5.xe the position as mentioned above and screenschot and correct

Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by Peppe-73.

More
10 years 3 months ago #6 by rich
You have inserted the position "kunema_profilebox". Correct is kunena_profilebox

More
10 years 3 months ago #7 by Peppe-73

rich wrote: You have inserted the position "kunema_profilebox". Correct is kunena_profilebox

Thanks I finally solved ......... were months that I was trying to figure out where the problem was and had not seen the error.

thank you very much

More
10 years 3 months ago #8 by rich
Yes, these things happen. I'm pleased that it works now. :)

Time to create page: 0.377 seconds