Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Remove Gender Information from Posts

More
10 years 5 months ago #1 by Plaetzchen
Hi there,

I want to remove the Information about the posters gender from every post. Is there a setting to simply not display it anymore? Unfortunately I cannot find anything.

I use kunena 3.03 integrated in a joomla website.

Cheers!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #2 by Mortti
We're sorry, But Kunena have no option for that in atm(if I remember right)... if you like, you can hack that away, but remember updates too.

More
10 years 5 months ago #3 by sozzled
To remove the display of the gender icon, add the following lines of code to your Joomla template CSS file:
Code:
#Kunena .kicon-profile-gender-unknown, #Kunena .kicon-profile-gender-male, #Kunena .kicon-profile-gender-female { display: none; }

More
10 years 5 months ago #4 by Plaetzchen
Thank you! With that it is easy as pie.
And yes, I will keep the Updates in mind.

Time to create page: 0.505 seconds