Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved How do I hide subcategories on main forum page in 3.0.2? (Blue Eagle template)

More
10 years 5 months ago #1 by alanhome
Hi all! I'd like to have my subcategories not show up under each category on my main forum page. Using the default Blue Eagle template on K 3.0.2, Joomla 3.1.4. I found some instructions on the forum for an older version of Kunena, to change css to

#Kunena div.kthead-child {
display: none;
}

I've attempted to change the css in two different files, but the subcategories still appear. Does anyone have a suggestion? Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #2 by sozzled
J! 3.1.4 is unsupported; please upgrade

K 3.0.2 is unsupported; please update.

In K 3.0.3, you add the following lines to the end of your Joomla site template CSS file:
Code:
#Kunena div.kcc-subcat { display: none; }
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by sozzled.

More
10 years 5 months ago #3 by alanhome
Thank you. We had a lot of problems with a Joomla 3.2 upgrade that we tried two weeks ago and had to revert to a backup--will this code work in Joomla 3.1.4 or 3.1.5?

Thanks again!

More
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #4 by Matias
Kunena 3.1 will add a feature to do the same from the category configuration.

Yes, the code will work in all Joomla versions.
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by Matias.

More
10 years 5 months ago #5 by alanhome
Good to know on both of those, thanks!

Time to create page: 0.491 seconds