Kunena 5.2.5 and Blue eagle 1.6.5 released (30 May 2021)

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 5.2.5 [K 5.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 3.9.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 5.2 and issues discovered during the development stages of K 5.2.5

REQUIREMENTS
Blue Eagle 1.6.x requires Kunena 5.2.x to work with, this template isn't designed to works with Bootstrap 3 and Bootstrap 4.

× Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved How to enlarge avatar image?

More
7 years 7 months ago #1 by cebula0
I'm wondering how can I enlarge profile picture... since update to 3.0.3 I have small profile pictures, smaller than in 3.0.2, where can I reedit them?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #2 by sozzled
You could try this: add the following lines to the end of your Joomla site template CSS file:
#Kunena img.kavatar {
    height: 100% !important;
    max-width: 100% !important;
}

If that does not work, posting your Kunena configuration report (there are instructions printed in the category description on this page) might help us to help you quicker.

More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #3 by cebula0
This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 10M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : rt_oculus | author: RocketTheme, LLC | version: 1.0 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle 2.0 | author: Kunena Team | version: 3.0.2 | creationdate: 2013-08-18

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 3.0.3 | 2013-10-20 [ Bifrost ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: UddeIM 3.1

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: Kunena Latest 3.0.1 | Kunena Login 3.0.1

Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by cebula0.

More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #4 by cebula0
the fact is, I want 3.0.2 template style because it suit to my site better, because I can't make transparent section header in 3.0.3 version and I don't need reponsive, so I would not update but the fact is 3.0.2 is not working with joomla 3.2 :D it's a bit complicated, the one and only issuse is with this "small" profile avatars...

What I was trying to do was to replace folder in kunena 3.0.3 (localhost/"domain"/components/com_kunena) with the same folder from 3.0.2...
Attachments:

More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #5 by sozzled
Please read Support for PC-hosted websites (e.g. WAMP, XAMPP) . If you have a website on the internet (that we can see) that uses the K 3.0.3 Blue Eagle we might be able to help you quicker.

cebula0 wrote:

I want 3.0.2 template style because it suit to my site better

Apart from the problems you have styling the section header, are there any other problems?

Designing a custom template is always a little tricky (and that's why people have made a business from designing templates). While we do everything we can to try to help people "customise" way that the Blue Eagle template displays on their websites, there is a point where even I have to say that something is really too complicated to explain within this "self-help" forum context.

Yes, it's possible to create a template with transparent backgrounds (if you know how to design your own Kunena template). I sympathise with those who would respond with "But, sozzled, the documentation in the Wiki is useless at showing people how to design their own Kunena template." Yes, I would have to say that I could agree with that general comment. But I would not agree with a broader criticisim that, overall, the entire documentation Wiki is useless or not worth taking the time to explore. Anyway, whose responsibility is it to make sure that the documentation Wiki is kept up-to-date? It is not one person's responsibility. It is everyone's responsibility. That's what a Wiki is all about; anyone (and everyone) can keep the documentation up to date if they have information that will help others.

If you find that the Blue Eagle template designed for K 3.0.2 is better for you then you should continue using that template (or join the development team and make your own contribution to the project to help improve the templates that the team is working on). The simple fact is that K 3.0.2 (and its Blue Eagle template) are provided "as is"; the team's task is to work on K 3.0.3 (going into K 3.0.4) and on new work with K 3.1.

I'm sorry but I cannot help you personally with the problems you are having (except to advise you to consider the option of designing your own Kunena template, based on K 3.0.3 Blue Eagle, and tailor your own template to suit your needs); you may find some help to guide you in designing your own Kunena template in How to create a template for Kunena .

Perhaps someone else in the community may have suggestions that are better than mine. Good luck.
Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by sozzled.

More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #6 by cebula0
I didn't notice any other problems than section header, if I change header background then it changes the colors of categories and topics text... It looks like in K 3.0.3 these two things are connected or, there is a problem with my website template...

anyway if I install Joomla 3.2 and if I still use K 3.0.2 I get an error when trying to open topic or create topic... (something Error: 1062 - Duplicate entry... something with database and users...)

Anyway thanks for your response, I will take a look to these advices... ;)

More
7 years 6 months ago #7 by cebula0
I've solved this problem with header color, by reediting Blue Eagle's template.xml, so it didn't harm the profile pictures... Looks like something was wrong in joomla's backend page, now everything works fine with joomla 3.2 and Kunena 3.X. Thanks for your help, cya :)

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds