Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved How do I increase the amount of indentation

More
10 years 5 months ago #1 by hardwood
Hi All,

If I set the "Layout" to indented, or for that matter, allow the user the choice, how do I increase the amount of the indentation of each message under each topic?

TIA for your assistance.

Lee

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #2 by sozzled
G'day, hardwood, and welcome to Kunena.

I will be completely honest with you and say

1) I hardly ever - in fact never - use the INDENTED feature; and

2) I am not sure how you can increase the left-padding without modifying the PHP source.

From a really quick look at what happens when you use the INDENTED view, it appears that "indented" messages are shifted +2% to the right. Therefore, to increase this, you need to find where in the K 3.0.3 PHP source code is the place that adds +2% to the padding-left attribute of the CSS class .kmsgindent (and good luck to you finding that).

I could be horribly wrong. Perhaps there is someone else in the community who knows how you could do this - and do it easily - but, unless I rolled up my sleeves and dug deeply (and I avoid doing real work like the plague unless someone is paying me a lot of money), I don't know the answer off the top of my head.

More
10 years 5 months ago #3 by hardwood
I sort of figured this would be the case.

Thanks a bunch for the reply.

Lee

More
10 years 5 months ago #4 by sozzled
This is a "custom work" job. Would you like us to move this topic to either the Custom work - offering to pay or Custom work - not offering to pay category, instead? Or should we just mark this topic as "unable to be solved"?

More
10 years 5 months ago #5 by hardwood
No - I'm good.

Thanks

Lee

More
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #6 by sozzled
Very well. I have marked this topic as "resolved" and moved it to our archives.
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by sozzled.

Time to create page: 0.483 seconds