Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved K 3.0.3: problem with first letter of category name

More
10 years 4 months ago #1 by haidm
I have install kunena on joomla 2.5.16 with cgrocket, and have a problem with the first letter of category name. It's not display full letter like picture I upload, how can I edit this?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago #2 by sozzled
G'day, haidm, and welcome to the community.

Your problem is caused by your Joomla site template. Please see My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena

More
10 years 4 months ago #3 by haidm

sozzled wrote: G'day, haidm, and welcome to the community.

Your problem is caused by your Joomla site template. Please see My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena

Can I edit Kunena css to fix this? Please tell me where category title css to fix this, thank you.

More
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #4 by sozzled

haidm wrote: Can I edit Kunena css to fix this?

See How do I change the colours of my template in Kunena? in the FAQs page - the menu tab you see on this page - that relates to making small CSS changes to affect the way you can display Kunena on your site.

We do not recommend changing the original Kunena source files - because you will have to change these files each time they are replaced when you upfate to a new version of Kunena. Instead of editing the Kunena CSS files, it is better (and easier) to add extra CSS rules to the end of your Joomla site template CSS file. You can find out what you need to do if you use a browser-based web design tool (e.g. Firebug for Firefox) which is what most people do.

Does this help?
Last edit: 10 years 4 months ago by sozzled.

More
10 years 4 months ago #5 by sozzled
Assumed this has been resolved.

*** Topic archived ***

Time to create page: 0.777 seconds