Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved JSN EPIC Template: Category Header

More
10 years 5 months ago #1 by larrykaiser
In my sections, the category header ends up at the bottom of the page below the categories in a section. Is there a way for me to move it to the top so it can be a header?

I am unable to find any setting that will do this.

I am using the JSN EPIC template for Kunena.

Thanks
Larry

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #2 by sozzled
This may be an issue with the Kunena template (JSN EPIC) that you are using. You probably should contact the developer of that template for assistance or, instead, use the Kunena Blue Eagle template.
The following user(s) said Thank You: larrykaiser

More
10 years 5 months ago #3 by larrykaiser
thanks, that is what I thought, but just wanted to clarify

More
10 years 5 months ago #4 by sozzled
Our general policy in relation to third-party templates is My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena ...

More
10 years 5 months ago #5 by larrykaiser
Actually, when I switch the default template, the header is still at the bottom of the forum.

More
10 years 5 months ago #6 by larrykaiser
I am just going to remove the header from the section and that will solve it.

Thank you all

Time to create page: 0.401 seconds