Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Bug Getting a funky image when posting new topic

More
10 years 6 months ago #1 by larrykaiser
Hello

I am in the process of figuring a new site and installed Kunena to go along with JSN Epic Pro template.

When I go to post a new topic, I am getting an array of colors at the bottom.

Any thoughts on this?

Thanks

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #2 by sozzled
This is an interesting situation that you have; I haven't seen it before - it looks strangely nice. :laugh:

But seriously, I don't know what's causing it. I would say (without seeing your configuration report) that it looks like a Javascript issue - an incompatibility with a Javascript library you are using and Joomla's Mootools (but I'm only guessing).

The question is, do you have this issue if you use a different/standard Joomla template (e.g. if you uninstall the JSN Epic Pro template)?

More
10 years 6 months ago #3 by larrykaiser
It looks nice, yes. I have the specific template for kunena that is made for Epic Pro template.

I don't want to swap templates since I have so much other stuff configured.

More
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #4 by sozzled
This does not really answer the question I asked you. I assume that, because your Joomla site template is more important to you than attempting to analyse the cause of this problem - in other words, " Which comes first: the template or the forum? " - this is a question that only you can answer.

I asked you if you had tried to determine the cause of the problem, by isolating your Joomla site template from the situation. It is my guess that the cause of your problem is the JSN Epic Pro template (or the Kunena template that you obtained with it). I think you should read My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena ... . My advice is to contact the developer of the template you are using, or use a different Joomla site template - one that works with Kunena.
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by sozzled.

Time to create page: 0.436 seconds