Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Using dark Joomla template: I would like to change the colours of the font in Kunena.

More
10 years 7 months ago #1 by BlackMageNL
Hello Kunena people,

I got the following problem on my forum,
I have the "Blue Eagle 2.0" Template and have "Blend with Joomla Template" Set on yes,
But now when im gonna make a topic the Subject box and the message bos are both dark background, but when u type the text is black, so u cant read what ur typing, How can i set the font on this sections to White?

I hope u can help me
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #2 by BlackMageNL

More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #3 by sozzled
Please read the important information printed at the top of this page - information about how to produce your configuration report.

This is a template issue. I have moved this topic to a category that is more appropriate for you.

You should also read How do I change the colours of my template in Kunena? in the Wiki.
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by sozzled.

More
10 years 7 months ago #4 by BlackMageNL

sozzled wrote: Please read the important information printed at the top of this page - information about how to produce your configuration report.

This is a template issue. I have moved this topic to a category that is more appropriate for you.

You should also read How do I change the colours of my template in Kunena? in the Wiki.

Oke, But how it the screen called where you typ in the information while adding a topic?

More
10 years 7 months ago #5 by sozzled

BlackMageNL wrote: Oke, But how it the screen called where you typ in the information while adding a topic?

I am very sorry but I do not understand what you mean.

We cannot help you unless we see your Kunena configuration report.

More
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #6 by intommy

BlackMageNL wrote: Hello Kunena people,

I got the following problem on my forum,
I have the "Blue Eagle 2.0" Template and have "Blend with Joomla Template" Set on yes,
But now when im gonna make a topic the Subject box and the message bos are both dark background, but when u type the text is black, so u cant read what ur typing, How can i set the font on this sections to White?

I hope u can help me

have same problem, blend with joomla template, all seems ok, but edit box while use reply or quick reply are black and font dark too...

My configuration

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 60 seconds | Max execution memory: 256M | Max file upload: 30M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : yoo_drive | author: YOOtheme | version: 1.0.1 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle 2.0 | author: Kunena Team | version: 3.0.2 | creationdate: 2013-08-18

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 3.0.2 | 2013-08-18 [ Nocturne ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: UddeIM 3.1

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: Search - Kunena Search 3.0.1 | Content - Kunena Discuss 3.0.1

Modules: Kunena Latest 3.0.1 | Kunena Stats 3.0.1 | Kunena Login 3.0.1 | Kunena Search 3.0.1

Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by intommy.

More
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #7 by intommy
Problem solved.

in custom.CSS joomla template (becouse with "Blend with Joomla Template" - YES, joompla template override Kunena template i think) i add following:

#Kunena .kinputbox, .ktxtarea {
color: #FFFFFF;
}

#Kunena textarea.inputbox {
}

#Kunena .kmsgtext-quote {
color: #BBF57B;
}

#Kunena .kwho-moderator, #Kunena a.kwho-moderator {
color: #F47D00 !important;
}

#Kunena select {
color: #BBF57B;
}

#Kunena .kreply-form .inputbox {
background: #000000;
}

#system-message dd {
}

#kbbcode-toolbar {
background: #DADADA !important;
padding: 5px !important;
}

Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by intommy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stratilasorin

More
10 years 5 months ago #8 by leyeti77
U p !!!

Interresting information.
I'm going to try to change way, that are displayed message in the forum, betwen Quote. They are quite impossible to differenciate :blush: => Same color, no specific background color, ...

And also the default colour text.

Time to create page: 0.411 seconds