Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved How to increase font size

More
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #1 by Freud
Increase font size was created by Freud
Hi all,

I need to increase the font size sections forums, message editor and subject. It is so small characters for reading. How to do that please ?

Thanks for the help !
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by Freud.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #2 by Freud
Replied by Freud on topic How to increase font size
Hi all,

Sorry for the double post, previously I have posted for the version 2 which I am not concerned with.

I need to increase the font size sections forums, message editor and subject. It is so small characters for reading. How to do that please ?

Thanks for the help !

More
10 years 8 months ago #3 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic How to increase font size
Please use firebug to find your issue. It must be edited in your joomla template.

Regards 810

More
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #4 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Increase font size
G'day, Freud, and welcome to the community.

There are many topics in this forum that show people how to increase the size (or colour) of text font in Kunena. Without knowing which specific font you want to change, how much larger you want the font to be, or what colour, etc., it is impossible to give you specific details to answer your question.

As a general guide, you should have some understanding of CSS and know how to use a quality browser-based design tool (e.g. Firebug for Firefox) to assist you. The general help for these kinds of questions is given in My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena ... . With this information you should be able to define your own CSS rules and add them to the end of your Joomla site template to override the way that text font size and colour is displayed on your forum.

I hope this information helps.
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Freud, sbg101

More
10 years 8 months ago #5 by Freud
Replied by Freud on topic Increase font size
Yes, this information helps me.
Thank you very much !

Time to create page: 0.411 seconds