Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Will not install here joomla 3.4, kunena 3.07

More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #1 by davem
edited::: It is now installed. When I started messing with it, it installed. I went to components->kunena and the install went in. Now checking for correctness.

Hope this note helps others.

this is on a Linux server. Uploading from my desktop folder(if it matters). I have tried this several times. I have kunena running on two other sites. One with 0 problems and the other has a few problems. This one won't install at all.

My error messages.

Warning: DOMDocument::load(): I/O warning : failed to load external entity "/home/sppejh/public_html/racer/administrator/KPATH_ADMIN/install/install.xml" in /home/sppejh/public_html/racer/administrator/components/com_kunena/install/schema.php on line 206

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/sppejh/public_html/racer/administrator/components/com_kunena/install/schema.php on line 296

Fatal error: Class 'KunenaRoute' not found in /home/sppejh/public_html/racer/administrator/components/com_kunena/install/sql/install/php/sampledata.php on line 147
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by davem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Time to create page: 0.401 seconds