Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question upgrade issue

More
9 years 2 months ago #1 by ChrisL
upgrade issue was created by ChrisL
i recently ipgraded my joomla site up to 2.5.28 and still had kunena 1.6. I then upgraded to 3.3.6 and now the admin site wont oipen with error

Notice: Use of undefined constant DS - assumed 'DS' in /home/asnooker/public_html/administrator/components/com_kunena/api.php on line 24

Notice: Use of undefined constant DS - assumed 'DS' in /home/asnooker/public_html/administrator/components/com_kunena/api.php on line 25

Notice: Use of undefined constant DS - assumed 'DS' in /home/asnooker/public_html/administrator/components/com_kunena/api.php on line 26

Notice: Use of undefined constant DS - assumed 'DS' in /home/asnooker/public_html/administrator/components/com_kunena/api.php on line 26

Warning: require_once(/home/asnooker/public_html/administratorDScomponents/com_kunena/libraries/factory.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/asnooker/public_html/administrator/components/com_kunena/api.php on line 43

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/asnooker/public_html/administratorDScomponents/com_kunena/libraries/factory.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lsphp-5.4.37/lib/php') in /home/asnooker/public_html/administrator/components/com_kunena/api.php on line 43

Please help as kunena is causing my site to crash and I need to urgentlt get in. HBow can i manually uodate kunena so that i keep all forums etc and it works and stops crashing joomla 3.3.6?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #2 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic upgrade issue
looks that the files arn't overwritten, check the dir permissions and try to update kunena again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.451 seconds