Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Problems Kunena 2.0.4 to Kunena 3.0.1 - minimum system requirements not met

More
10 years 8 months ago #1 by applehc
Hello,

I'm trying update Kunena 2.0.4 to Kunena 3.0.1 and says the next error:

Thanks for the help.
Attachments:
The topic has been locked.
More
10 years 8 months ago #2 by rich
Your system requirements are not sufficient. In this case, the installation will be aborted.
Minimum system requirements
More
10 years 6 months ago #3 by Joeriv
I have THE samen problem what can i do About iT
More
More
10 years 6 months ago #5 by Joeriv
Yes but i sprak dutch but i do not really now what it 's all
More
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #6 by sozzled
It means that if your site does not meet the minimum technical requirements and you cannot install K 3.0 on your website. What you probably need to do is to find a webhosting provider who can advise you if they meet the minimum technical requirements to allow you to install Kunena.
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by sozzled.
More
10 years 6 months ago #7 by sozzled
It may help if you posted your current Kunena configuration report. We may be able to advise you in what way your site does not meet the minimum requirements needed to run K 3.0.
More
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #8 by Joeriv
I did it for 3 to install Kunena
[strike]Is it possible for the messages and the users of my two Kunena forum to transfer to the new
if so, how can I do that[/strike]
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Remove off-topic question that is unrelated to this subject
More
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #9 by sozzled
This topic is for people who cannot install K 3.0 because they get a message that the "minimum system requirements are not met". The answer to this question is to read the documentation (referred to in this topic) and to do what is necessary to ensure that the minimum system requirements are in place so that you can install K 3.0.

Questions about how to move an old forum from one site to another site - or merge two "old" forums into a single forum and move the merged forum from one site to another site - are irrelevant to the subject of this topic. Questions like these are answered elsewhere on the forum. Questions like these are not "standard" questions and they cannot easily be answered in a forum-based context. Questions like these require considerable database skills as well as considerable patience and being prepared to accept that it may not be worth the effort to spend the time and/or money to find a solution. Sometimes it's actually easier to forget about trying to migrate old forum data. Leave the past to the past and concentrate on the future. I wrote about this in an article called I want to migrate my forum to Kunena ... . I suggest you read that article.

The answer to general questions about whether something is possible or not is ... yes. Just about anything is possible - even merging the contents of two forums together into a single forum is possible - but everything has a cost: someone's time, someone's skill (and perseverance and patience) and someone's money.