Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved K 1.7.2 on J! 1.5 to K 3.0.4 on J! 3.2

More
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #1 by jdill
Hi,

I'm trying to upgrade kunena 1.7.2 to 3.0.4 (from an 1.5.26 joomla to 3.2)

When i make the install i see this :

Préparation de l'installation ... OK
Installation du plugin Kunena - Alphauserpoints ... OK
Installation du plugin Kunena - Community ... OK
Installation du plugin Kunena - Comprofiler ... OK
Installation du plugin Kunena - Gravatar ... OK
Installation du plugin Kunena - Uddeim ... OK
Installation du plugin Kunena - Kunena ... OK
Installation du plugin Kunena - Joomla ... OK
Créer kunena_aliases ... OK
Créer kunena_configuration ... OK
Créer kunena_keywords ... OK
Créer kunena_keywords_map ... OK
Créer kunena_topics ... OK
Créer kunena_user_categories ... OK
Créer kunena_user_read ... OK
Créer kunena_user_topics ... OK
Création d'alias de catégorie ... OK
Options de configuration de migration du schéma K2.0.0 ... OK
Conversion des messages lus vers le shéma de K2.0.0 ... OK
Base de donnée mise à jour vers la version 3.0.4 ... OK

But after, nothing ... i let my computer turn on all the night (8hours) and the installation stay stucked by this Sql request :
Code:
UPDATE gvrsi_kunena_topics AS tt INNER JOIN ( SELECT m.thread, m.hold, COUNT( DISTINCT m.id ) AS posts, COUNT( a.id ) AS attachments, MIN( m.time ) AS mintime, MAX( m.time ) AS maxtime FROM gvrsi_kunena_messages AS m LEFT JOIN gvrsi_kunena_attachments AS a ON m.id = a.mesid WHERE m.moved =0 GROUP BY m.thread, m.hold ) AS c ON tt.id = c.thread INNER JOIN gvrsi_kunena_messages AS mmin ON c.thread = mmin.thread AND mmin.hold = tt.hold AND mmin.time = c.mintime INNER JOIN gvrsi_kunena_messages AS mmax ON c.thread = mmax.thread AND mmax.hold = tt.hold AND mmax.time = c.maxtime INNER JOIN gvrsi_kunena_messages_text AS tmin ON tmin.mesid = mmin.id INNER JOIN gvrsi_kunena_messages_text AS tmax ON tmax.mesid = mmax.id SET tt.posts = c.posts, tt.attachments = c.attachments, tt.first_post_id = mmin.id, tt.first_post_time = mmin.time, tt.first_post_userid = mmin.userid, tt.first_post_message = tmin.message, tt.first_post_guest_name = mmin.name, tt.last_post_id = mmax.id, tt.last_post_time = mmax.time, tt.last_post_userid = mmax.userid, tt.last_post_message = tmax.message, tt.last_post_guest_name = mmax.name WHERE moved_id =0 AND ( tt.id BETWEEN 1 AND 5056 )

Someone can help me ? At least a tutorial on how to make it step by step directly with Sql ?

I'm working with Mamp (local), Php 5.3.14, libmysql 5.5.25
I edit my php.ini and set up all the size et time limit, etc ... , so that's not the problem.
In the table from kunena 1.7.2, there are around 40K messages.

i'm a french speaker, so sorry for my error :)

Thank you :)
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by jdill.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #2 by sozzled

More
10 years 2 months ago #3 by jdill
I uploaded a version online, but i have problem with grant (lock table) (1044 error). As i don't have access to this i have to wait until tomorrow to fix that.

I try again on local, i have now an error 500 ... I'll try online tomorrow , but i don't think that'll work.
I also look for the sql request to do all by myself, i see the sql file into kunena pkg > install> sql , with migrate and upload directory but i don't know how to proceed and i find nothing with google.

More
10 years 2 months ago #4 by jdill
So,
i just try with an online version, and i have the exact same situation.

The provider is Ovh (with their offer Vps)

More
10 years 2 months ago #5 by sozzled
How did you migrate from J! 1.5.26 to J! 3.2.2?

More
10 years 2 months ago #6 by jdill
with redMigrator

but it's ok, i found a way !

I install kunena 2 on my Joomla 1.5, i copy the kunena table on my new installation (and i change the prefix)
Then, i launch the installation of kunena 3 on my joomla 3.2

I just have to configure the categories permissions, but it's seems to be a well-know issue

More
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #7 by sozzled
The ebay item id given is invalid, no result has been sent

jdill wrote: ... install K 2.0.4 on J! 1.5, copy the _kunena_* tables [to] my new installation (and change the prefix), then launch the installation of K 3.0.4 on my J! 3.2 ... [and] configure the category permissions ....

With one or two minor changes to the words you wrote, what you wrote is exactly what I have done when I have migrated from Kunena on J! 1.5 to Kunena on J! 3.2 ... and this process seems to work every time without any problems.

Good work!
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by sozzled.

Time to create page: 0.408 seconds