Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved How to update from K 3.0.3?

More
10 years 2 months ago #1 by fr33soul
As you can read in the title above,

just wondering how to update my old version of k 3.0.3.
I tried to refresh joomla update panel cache but it still show me there's no new version available.
As i know there's the new kunena 3.0.4, i'm wondering how i can update it.
Also, i don't know if after update i will loose database tables, articles, topics and all my stuff inside my kunena forum..

Plz help me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #2 by 9themestore
Hi fr33soul,

There are some solutions for update new version of the Kunena.

1. You login to your back-end and click to "Extensions --> Extension Manager --> Update" menu. Click to the "Find Updates" button, after select the extension you want update.

2. Download the latest version of the Kunena component. After reinstall it on your site.

Note: Before update you should backup your site.

- Please provide your site url if it has been lived.
- Please share tip if it worked fine with you.
- Don't be shy about using the "Thanks" button below if you found my comment helpful :)
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by 9themestore.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.389 seconds