Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Kunena not showing on Back End

More
10 years 3 months ago #1 by mibnbikes
Hi Kunena´s

I have just installed Kunena 3.0.4 on a fresh installation. Only a new template and SPUpgrade has been installed.

Installation went ok but Kunena is not showing in back end, only a complete white screen is showing. I can provide a link and login information through PM

Best regards Mike

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

You need to look in your apache or php log if you see something corresponding (errors) to the white page.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #3 by sozzled
This activity is related to Convert 1.7 to 3.0.4 .

If you want to use SPUpgrade that's your business. I don't know anything about that product - I've never used it - and you should be able to use that to migrate from J! 1.5 to J, 3.2 without my assistance, if that's how you want to proceed.

Other people have had problems like yours. If you search this category (and the corresponding archive sub-category) you will see what we have recommended people should do in cases where they've "successfully" installed Kunena but the administrator components fail to work.

mibnbikes wrote: I can provide a link and login information through PM.

We have not had a PM feature at this site for over 15 months .
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by sozzled.

More
10 years 3 months ago #4 by sozzled
Question resolved.

Problem caused by missing _kunena_config table in new site.

Time to create page: 0.485 seconds