Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved K 1.7 shows as "protected extension" after upgrade to K 3.0.4

More
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #1 by huuanito
After a successful upgrade to 3.04 from 1.7 I'm seeing lot's of errors in the forum like:
Code:
Notice: Undefined property via __get(): banned in /home/mysite/public_html/libraries/kunena/user/user.php on line 311 in /home/mysite/public_html/libraries/kunena/user/user.php on line 701

When I look in the extensions manager it still shows 1.7 for a couple of the entries:
Kunena Forum - English Administrator Language
Kunena Forum - English Site Language

and they both show as locked.
Maybe that has nothing to do with the errors.
Anyway I'm wondering if there is a way to update those two files and also to get rid of the errors.

Thanks.
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by huuanito. Reason: add solved

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

Can-you put here your Kunena report configuration settings ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
10 years 3 months ago #3 by huuanito
Sorry, should have done that first time around. Here you go:

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Disabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 64M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : ja_graphite | author: JoomlArt.com | version: 1.0.5 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.7.0 | creationdate: 2011-08-29

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 3.0.4 | 2013-12-22 [ Ukko ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: CommunityBuilder 1.9.1 | UddeIM 3.2

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: Kunena Latest 1.7.0

More
10 years 3 months ago #4 by xillibit

huuanito wrote: When I look in the extensions manager it still shows 1.7 for a couple of the entries:
Kunena Forum - English Administrator Language
Kunena Forum - English Site Language

These two thing has nothing to do with errors

You can disable display of php errors messages in Joomla! configuration panel.

The following user(s) said Thank You: huuanito

More
10 years 3 months ago #5 by huuanito
Thanks. As far as I know display of php errors is disabled in Joomla configuration panel: Debug Settings/Debug System = No
Debug Settings/Debug Language = No

OK I see it now. I was on my test site for testing the Kunena upgrade and php.ini had display_errors = On

Fixed. Merci Beaucoup.

More
10 years 3 months ago #6 by xillibit
Can-you check in Kunena users manager if the users are banned or not ?

Sometime it happens when you migrate from pevious version by usign some backup tools

More
10 years 3 months ago #7 by sozzled
May I also add that it would be a good idea to use the K 3.0.4 Blue Eagle template instead if the one designed for K 1.7.0 (which had bugs in it).

More
10 years 3 months ago #8 by huuanito

xillibit wrote: Can-you check in Kunena users manager if the users are banned or not ?

Sometime it happens when you migrate from pevious version by usign some backup tools

I'm the admin and the user so I don't think I'm banned :) however I went to check get an error when I go to Kunena Forum/User Manager:
Code:
Fatal Error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 84 bytes) in libraries/joomla/base/object.php on line 194 The error was detected in the Libraries.

More
10 years 3 months ago #9 by huuanito

sozzled wrote: May I also add that it would be a good idea to use the K 3.0.4 Blue Eagle template instead if the one designed for K 1.7.0 (which had bugs in it).

Thanks I've now set the template to that.

More
10 years 3 months ago #10 by sozzled

huuanito wrote: I'm the admin and the user so I don't think I'm banned :) however I went to check get an error when I go to Kunena Forum/User Manager:

Code:
Fatal Error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 84 bytes) in libraries/joomla/base/object.php on line 194 The error was detected in the Libraries.

This error has nothing to do with Kunena. This is a different problem and should be treated as a separate subject.

Most of these out-of-memory problems are caused by trying to run too many things on the same web page. I suggest you browse the category K 3.0 Fatal Errors to see what else has been written about out-of-memory problems. You might also find some useful tips in Improving Kunena performance .

I do not know the specific cause of the specific problem you are having but I can tall you that it is not caused by K 3.0.4.
The following user(s) said Thank You: huuanito

Time to create page: 0.479 seconds