Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Error in upgrading kunena

More
10 years 4 months ago #1 by dadoz
hello,
my website was joomla 1.5 and i upgraded to 2.5 joomla and the kunena addon work fine (version Kunena 1.6.5), now i'm trying to upgrade to version 3.0.4 but it give me the following offer

Kunena 3.0 has not been installed, aborting!
Package Install: Custom install routine failure
Error installing package

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago #2 by 9themestore
Hi dadoz,

You try to uninstall old Kunena component on your site and re-install latest version of the Kunena.

Regards,

- Please provide your site url if it has been lived.
- Please share tip if it worked fine with you.
- Don't be shy about using the "Thanks" button below if you found my comment helpful :)

More
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #3 by Jiminimonka
Please read our wiki guide www.kunena.org/docs/K_3.0_Upgrade_Guide

Please read the FAQ.
Only one question per topic.
Search before you ask a question.
Last edit: 10 years 4 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Corrected out-of-date information about how to install or upgrade to K 3.0.4

More
9 years 11 months ago #4 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Error in upgrading kunena
*** Topic closed - assumed satisfactorily resolved - lack of follow-up, interest or input from the community ***

Time to create page: 0.555 seconds