Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Kunena installation failed

More
10 years 5 months ago #1 by Tourna
I installed kunena on my main desktop for a school project around joomla but now i want to install it on my virtual machine and basicly it directly gives that error.
"Kunena installation failed!".

Anybody got any ideas whats going on ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Kunena installation failed
"Kunena installation failed!" is a rather broad description of a problem - a bit like saying "My car won't start". Is there any more information you can give us? Did you try enabling Joomla Debug mode to see if there is other information accompanying this rather unhelpful "Kunena installation failed!" message?

More
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #3 by Tourna
Replied by Tourna on topic Kunena installation failed
Yeah sorry i'm kind of new to joomla overal and so the extensions too.

Is there a specific place I should be looking for in the debug mode ?
Sorry if i'm kind of noobish to this :/

EDIT: got a picture
EDIT2: might as well edit in that all other extensions I tried install without a problem.
Attachments:
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by Tourna.

More
10 years 5 months ago #4 by sozzled
You enable Joomla debug mode in the Global Configuration settings.

I see that you are trying to install K 3.0.3 on a locally-hosted PC. I suggest you read Support for PC-hosted websites (e.g. WAMP, XAMPP)

More
9 years 11 months ago #5 by sozzled
*** Topic closed - assumed satisfactorily resolved - lack of follow-up, interest or input from the community ***

Time to create page: 0.514 seconds