Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Problems with Installation of Kunena on new Joomla 3.1.5 local host site

More
10 years 5 months ago #1 by lesfenton
I am working on rebuilding my site off-line using a fresh install of Joomla 3.1.5.

I have only added a few things, but I am having the same exact problem as the person has in the following forum post:

www.kunena.org/forum/k-3-0-installation-...installation-failure

I checked my database to see if his solution would fix my problem, but none of my database tables start with capital letters. Mine all start with jom31_.

Any help that can be provided will be greatly appreciated.

Les Fenton

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #2 by sozzled
G'day, Les, and welcome to the community.

I don't think we will be able to help you setup Joomla (or Kunena) on your PC-hosted website because there are too many unknown variables involved. Please see Support for PC-hosted websites (e.g. WAMP, XAMPP) for more on this.

Good luck

More
9 years 10 months ago #3 by sozzled
*** Topic closed - assumed satisfactorily resolved - lack of follow-up, interest or input from the community ***

Time to create page: 0.389 seconds