Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved "Sorry, installation failed on fatal error!"

More
10 years 7 months ago #1 by AndyKaufmanPMP
I am trying to install the latest K3 on our Joomla 3.1.5 site ( www.PeopleAndProjectsPodcast.com ). The install fails with the following displayed:

As best I can tell, we're compliant with Kunena 3 tech specs. Any suggestions?

Thanks.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #2 by Jiminimonka
Check your error logs.

Also make sure you have the permissions and ownership set for your Joomla installation.

Please read the FAQ.
Only one question per topic.
Search before you ask a question.

More
10 years 7 months ago #3 by sozzled
Another suggestion: enable Joomla debug mode.

Which installation method are you using (see K 3.0 Installation Guide for further information)?

More
10 years 7 months ago #4 by AndyKaufmanPMP
OK, so this is a bit odd, but I went back and retried the install today and it worked. Not quite sure why that would be. I don't think this has any relevance, but I believe my redo was using Chrome instead of IE? Regardless, I'm installed. Thank you for the input.

Time to create page: 0.386 seconds