Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Forum stuck in offline mode after update from directory

More
10 years 8 months ago #1 by carsten888
Locally the package installed without any problems. But on this one online site security is so tight that I am only allowed to install from directory. So (as usual) I unpacked the extensions (each of the 5 extensions in the package) and updated each of them without a problem. However, the forum remains locked from the frontend. In the backend I get this message:

Installing Kunena, please wait...

Preparing installation...

and its not doing anything for 10 minutes, so I assume that its crashed.

'Install details' says:

Installation Details

Preparing installation...

The topic has been locked.
More
10 years 8 months ago #2 by carsten888
I tried again, this time by uploading the unzipped package folder (containing the zipped extensions) and installing that from directory.

That worked. Seems like I was doing the install from directory for package wrong.
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.387 seconds