Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Content import from previous install?

More
10 years 8 months ago #1 by Mr.C
I need to strip my site down. However, I'll be using the same data bases. Once I get the articles in the site and such, if I install kunena, is it possible to get it to pull the data from the data base to create the forum again in the new install with the previous categories and threads?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #2 by sozzled
Mr.C wrote:

Of I install kunena, is it possible to get it to pull the data from the data base to create the forum again in the new install with the previous categories and threads?

Assuming you are using the same version of Joomla, same version of Kunena and the same database, the answer is yes.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.400 seconds