Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved I uninstalled an old version of Kunena in preparation to upgrade, but the old tables are still there in the database

More
10 years 9 months ago #1 by trench
Hi everyone,
I uninstalled the old version of Kunena 1.7 and I've seen that have remained the tables in the database of the old version. To install the new version 3.0.x I must first delete the database tables of the old version of Kunena?
The topic has been locked.
More
10 years 9 months ago #2 by sozzled
There is no need to uninstall an older version of Kunena to upgrade to a newer version of Kunena. If you really did uninstall an older version of Kunena then the database tables for that version should also be removed. It is unusual (but not impossible) that uninistalling Kunena does not remove the old tables; if this happens, the cause points to a problem with your Joomla site.

Did you read K 3.0 Upgrade Guide ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: dirkovision
More
10 years 9 months ago #3 by trench
Time to create page: 0.605 seconds