Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved How to uninstall kunena 3.0.1 to return to a previous version?

More
10 years 9 months ago #1 by adriannx
I'm trying to uninstall kunena 3.0.1 to return to a previous version, will not let me install the Kunena version 2.x, someone could help me with this, I would greatly appreciate. I wanna go back to version 2.x kunena.

Regards!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #2 by rich
If you uninstall Kunena 3.0 first, then downgrade does not work. You can install again Kunena 3.0 and afterwards Kunena 2.0

More
10 years 9 months ago #3 by sozzled
:) Rich is correct. This information is written in the K 3.0 Upgrade Guide . Did you read the guide?

More
10 years 9 months ago #4 by adriannx

rich wrote: If you uninstall Kunena 3.0 first, then downgrade does not work. You can install again Kunena 3.0 and afterwards Kunena 2.0

Thank you its work :)

More
10 years 9 months ago #5 by mychatta
Hello, I accidentally upgraded to the 3.0 version of Kunena, but do not work some of the templates that I have installed, so I need to go back to version 2.0, when I try to install it, it gives me the error that:'' Kunena can not go back '' version, could someone explain to me how to reinstall the correct version of Kunena 2.0? :(

Videochat gratis senza registrazione , gratuita e italiana.

www.mychatta.net/

More
10 years 9 months ago #6 by rich
** Topics merged **

You find the solution in this topic.

Time to create page: 0.533 seconds