Kunena 6.3.2 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.2 [K 6.3.2] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3
Note: Please go to the Kunena Dashboard after an upgrade so that the Kunena database tables are also updated.

Please Read This First:

This is a community-driven self-help category to ask questions about designing or developing your own Kunena template. Please be aware that there are rules that apply to topics posted in this category:

Do not use this category for:
  • asking questions about how to make simple changes to a template designed by the Kunena project team (use K 3.0 Templates instead);
  • advertising your own template designs.

Topics that do not meet the above guidelines may be removed without notice.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Solved Where to adjust CSS variables of Aurelia Template?

More
1 week 1 day ago #1 by Tormentor667
Dear members,

while trying to style my Kunena forum with CSS, I noticed that there seem to be variables in the CSS code with !important keywords which I can not overwrite with my Joomla template CSS.
Code:
.rounded { border-radius: var(--bs-border-radius) !important; } .border { border: var(--bs-border-width) var(--bs-border-style) var(--bs-border-color) !important; }

So, if I can not overwrite them with my own CSS, where can I actually change these variables?

Kind regards,
Dan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 1 day ago #2 by Pinkeltje
That's not Kunena but bootstrap.css. You can override it like any other definition.

More
1 week 18 hours ago #3 by Tormentor667
I tried it but because of the !important tags in the original code, my overrides do not work.

More
1 week 18 hours ago #4 by Leen
what exactly do you want to adjust
can you give an example
eg change color or something like that from your Forum?
Then we can inspect with firefox

L.v.d.A

More
1 week 17 hours ago - 1 week 17 hours ago #5 by Pinkeltje
Have you added
Code:
!important

Last edit: 1 week 17 hours ago by Pinkeltje.

More
1 week 16 hours ago #6 by Tormentor667
Yes, indeed, overwriting them with !important works, I wasn't aware of that. Thanks kindly, issue solved.

Time to create page: 0.538 seconds