Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Please Read This First:

This is a community-driven self-help category to ask questions about designing or developing your own Kunena template. Please be aware that there are rules that apply to topics posted in this category:

Do not use this category for:
  • asking questions about how to make simple changes to a template designed by the Kunena project team (use K 3.0 Templates instead);
  • advertising your own template designs.

Topics that do not meet the above guidelines may be removed without notice.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Solved No message box

More
3 years 3 months ago - 3 years 3 months ago #1 by Goldenboss
No message box was created by Goldenboss
Hey there,
I am new to the Joomla Community and because of this I decided to start with a quickstart installation of Purity III, which includes kunena.
At the moment I am trying to configure my page and I found a mayor problem in the plugin of kunena and I hope for your help.

As you can see on the pictures below when trying to create a new post (new topic or even in old topics) the message box is not where it should be. What can I do to fix this situation?

Thank you for your answers.

Kind regards and merry x-mas.

Attachments:
Last edit: 3 years 3 months ago by Goldenboss.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 3 months ago #2 by 9themestore
Replied by 9themestore on topic No message box
Hi,
The reason is style conflict please add below CSS code to the custom.css file in the joomla template.
Code:
#kunena.layout #kmessage { visibility: visible; min-height: 300px; }

Save and reload your forum.

- Please provide your site url if it has been lived.
- Please share tip if it worked fine with you.
- Don't be shy about using the "Thanks" button below if you found my comment helpful :)

More
3 years 3 months ago #3 by rich
Replied by rich on topic No message box
This problem occur by the script optimization of your Joomla template.
Go in the backend to templates -> Purity -> (tab) General and scroll down. Add in the field "Exclude files" /media/kunena

More
3 years 3 months ago #4 by Goldenboss
Replied by Goldenboss on topic No message box
Dear Rich and 9themestore,

thanks for your answers. I tried both solutions but unfortunately they didn't give the wished result. The problem remains.

Best regards.

More
3 years 3 months ago #5 by rich
Replied by rich on topic No message box
Have you emptied the Joomla and also the Browser cache afterwards?
What happens if you disable the optimization complete?

More
3 years 3 months ago #6 by Goldenboss
Replied by Goldenboss on topic No message box
Hey Rich,
wie ich gemerkt habe, kommst du aus dem deutschsprachigen Österreich. Insofern antworte ich dir eben auf Deutsch, da es für mich einfacher ist.
Das Cache zu leeren hat nicht geholfen, aber mit der abgeschalteten Optimierung hat es funktioniert. Ich habe das Template des Forums nun verdoppelt und nur für den Forenbereich die Optimierung abgeschaltet.
Herzlichen Dank.

For the english speaking folks:
Thanks for your kind help. The last advice of rich helped fortunately.
Best regards and merry christmas everyone.

Time to create page: 0.406 seconds