Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Please Read This First:

This is a community-driven self-help category to ask questions about designing or developing your own Kunena template. Please be aware that there are rules that apply to topics posted in this category:

Do not use this category for:
  • asking questions about how to make simple changes to a template designed by the Kunena project team (use K 3.0 Templates instead);
  • advertising your own template designs.

Topics that do not meet the above guidelines may be removed without notice.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Attachments layout

More
5 years 3 months ago #1 by Hedzer
Attachments layout was created by Hedzer
I would like to request some help regarding an issue I have found in Kunena. Our site is used by a small diving club where we use part of the forum to exchange files with our students (mainly pdf and ppt). I'm still new to Kunena, so if I overlooked something incredibly obvious, please let me know.

I'm using Kunena 5.1.7 with Crypsis template on joomla 3.9.1.

When attaching a file to a post, a button is added to the bottom of the post that links to this specific file.
However, this button is the same for all files. Only when hovering on this button (part of) the filename is displayed.

Is it possible to display the files as a list at the bottom of the post with the filename displayed instead of these buttons?

I know it is possible to display the file link in the post itself, however, since an update all pdf files now display as a preview and not a link to a file anymore.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #2 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Attachments layout

Is it possible to display the files as a list at the bottom of the post with the filename displayed instead of these buttons?

I'm sorry, I don't know any way to display a list instead o thumbnails.

I know it is possible to display the file link in the post itself, however, since an update all pdf files now display as a preview and not a link to a file anymore.

Again and again, this wish was expressed. I also liked it better in the earlier versions.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.338 seconds