Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Please Read This First:

This is a community-driven self-help category to ask questions about designing or developing your own Kunena template. Please be aware that there are rules that apply to topics posted in this category:

Do not use this category for:
  • asking questions about how to make simple changes to a template designed by the Kunena project team (use K 3.0 Templates instead);
  • advertising your own template designs.

Topics that do not meet the above guidelines may be removed without notice.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Solved Templates won't properly load

More
5 years 11 months ago #1 by kgrover3
So I just installed Kunena and everything seems to work except that is displays in what seems to be all plain text. I am currently using Kunena version 5.0.14 and Joomla 3.8.7. I have tried both Crypsis with load bootstrap enabled and Crypsis3. The site is still under development and is localhosted in case that may be the issue. The attached image shows my forum output.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago #2 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Templates won't properly load
Maybe your page will loaded from the cache. Empty the cache and try it with the joomla default template Protostar.

More
5 years 11 months ago #3 by kgrover3
My website is using a modified a1black template ( www.joomlaperfect.com/a1black-webdesign ). Clearing the cache did nothing, but switching to the Protostar Template did help, but there were still some visual issues with the template. Ultimately I need to continue with the a1black template as this is what my client wants to work with. Thank you for your suggestions though. If you have any ideas how I can make Kunena work with other templates (particularly the a1black template) please let me know.

More
5 years 11 months ago #4 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Templates won't properly load
The best optical representation you get with Crypsis and following template setting:

Load Bootstrap css = Yes
Icon Type = Fontawesome
Load External CDN Fontawesome = Yes

Attachments:

More
5 years 11 months ago #5 by kgrover3
Thank you, That worked great. The only issue is that my main menu for the site seems to have disappeared, but hopefully I can work that out. Thank you again for your help.
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.605 seconds