Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Please Read This First:

This is a community-driven self-help category to ask questions about designing or developing your own Kunena template. Please be aware that there are rules that apply to topics posted in this category:

Do not use this category for:
  • asking questions about how to make simple changes to a template designed by the Kunena project team (use K 3.0 Templates instead);
  • advertising your own template designs.

Topics that do not meet the above guidelines may be removed without notice.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Solved After upgrade the layout is broken

More
6 years 1 month ago #1 by wassie
hi,

I just upgraded my Kunena from 4.x to the latest 5 version with the Joomla updater. All went well, but the layout has really screwed up. Within version 4 I used the Blue Eagle template. In version 5 the only two templates are Crypsis and Crypsisb3. Does anyone has suggestions how I can get the layout back?

Version 4:

Version 5:
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #2 by 810
blue eagle support has been ended on K5.0.

if you still want it then you can buy the template, on our site. www.kunena.org/download/templates

More
6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #3 by rich
== Topic title changed from Help to After upgrade the layout is broken ==
Please choose next time a meaningful title.

Crypsis is the default template now. Is the second image a screenshot from Crypsis? Then you can try the setting "Backend -> Kunena -> Templates -> Crypsis -> Advanced -> Load Bootstrap css = Yes

If you to want furthermore Blue Eagle, then is the message above from 810 relevant for you.
Last edit: 6 years 1 month ago by rich.

More
5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #4 by pyrtsy
Clearing joomla cache fixed this issue :unsure:

[strike]Same problem here. I don't think I made so major update on the forum as OP. I don't remenber the old version but I did previous update to joomla and all plugins in february this year.

I have bought blue eagle template for kunema 5 about year ago. Changing bootstrap setting did not help.

Now running Joomla 3.8.7 with gantry v5.4.23 / g5_hydrogen framework and kunema 5.0.14

forum url: www.finslot.net/forum/ [/strike]
Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by pyrtsy.

More
3 years 9 months ago #5 by pendley
If Blue Eagle is no longer supported with upgrade, then i will buy it, but how can i integrate the layout i have with K 3.0. I lost the entire design layout when i upgraded K 5.0, and many hours fussing/edits w Blue Eagle css, et. Any suggestions..? Thanks .

Time to create page: 0.476 seconds