Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Please Read This First:

This is a community-driven self-help category to ask questions about designing or developing your own Kunena template. Please be aware that there are rules that apply to topics posted in this category:

Do not use this category for:
  • asking questions about how to make simple changes to a template designed by the Kunena project team (use K 3.0 Templates instead);
  • advertising your own template designs.

Topics that do not meet the above guidelines may be removed without notice.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Solved Problems with Kunena using smartphone

More
6 years 1 month ago #1 by ita4012
Hi.

When I view, and I try to reply, or edit the posts of my forum, made with kunena, using my smartphone (Android operating system), it happens that clicking on a button (example "answer"), the action performed is not the related one, but the action corresponding to the lower button (eg "quote").

This makes the management of the forum via mobile, quite complicated (eg moderation ). Is there a solution? Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #2 by WolfgangOWL
The problem is not that the wrong action is executed when you touch a button. You just touch the wrong button.

You can add this to the custom.less file of the Kunena template:

@media (max-width: 860px) {
.btn {
margin-bottom: 10px;
}
}

This way you get more space beneath the buttons on smaller devices and the chance to touch the wrong button is reduced.

More
6 years 1 month ago #3 by ita4012
Hi. I tried to do what you suggested, but it was no use.

It's strange, cause when I click on a button, it becomes correctly highlighted, but then the function of the button right below is perfomed

More
6 years 1 month ago #4 by WolfgangOWL
This is strange indeed. Can you give me a link to your forum and may I register as a member?

More
6 years 1 month ago #5 by ita4012

More
6 years 1 month ago #6 by WolfgangOWL
I can confirm the behaviour if I click on the action button. But this is no Kunena issue. As I can see you don't use the standard Kunena template. You should contact the template developer to solve it.

More
6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #7 by ita4012

WolfgangOWL wrote: I can confirm the behaviour if I click on the action button. But this is no Kunena issue. As I can see you don't use the standard Kunena template. You should contact the template developer to solve it.

I use Crypsis, as template. Is it not a Kunena.org template? Author link lets me think so.
Last edit: 6 years 1 month ago by ita4012.

More
6 years 1 month ago #8 by WolfgangOWL
Crypsis is the default template of Kunena. I set 'show default actions' in the Crypsis basic settings to 'yes' on my website to test the issue and it works fine on my android smartphone. I think it may be a conflict with your Joomla template. Does everything work ok if you set 'show default actions' to 'no'?
The following user(s) said Thank You: ita4012

More
6 years 1 month ago #9 by ita4012
Bingo! Everything works ok if I set 'show default actions' to 'no'.

Thanks for help

Time to create page: 0.531 seconds