Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Please Read This First:

This is a community-driven self-help category to ask questions about designing or developing your own Kunena template. Please be aware that there are rules that apply to topics posted in this category:

Do not use this category for:
  • asking questions about how to make simple changes to a template designed by the Kunena project team (use K 3.0 Templates instead);
  • advertising your own template designs.

Topics that do not meet the above guidelines may be removed without notice.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Solved Problem in Editor

More
6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #1 by ahmed2018
Problem in Editor was created by ahmed2018
I have installed successfully Kunena version 5.0.13 on a local server, what I am getting is a problem shown in the picture below.

Help please
Last edit: 6 years 2 months ago by ahmed2018.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #2 by ahmed2018
Replied by ahmed2018 on topic Problem in Editor
Isn't there anyone who can give at least an idea about what could be behind this problem?
Anything will be appreciated.
(as template i am using style forte)
Thanks

More
6 years 2 months ago #3 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Problem in Editor
I'm sorry, but it's a installation on your local server, so we can't see the problem. A image is not helpful in this case. Exists this problem also with the Joomla default template Protostar? Maybe it is a css conflict with your Joomla template. You must use your browser tool to find the cause.

More
6 years 2 months ago #4 by ahmed2018
Replied by ahmed2018 on topic Problem in Editor
Thank you rich

Exists this problem also with the Joomla default template Protostar?

I did give it a try, it seems to be very ok with Protostar.

I dont have time to spend on this issue so what i did instead is to edit file markitup.editor.js, by deleting all the names of classes made it disappear from the writing panel, that is enough for me to skip the detail text and just keep icons shown.

More
6 years 2 months ago #5 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Problem in Editor
When it works for you it's ok, the text is not important. But if you update your forum, you get the text back.

Time to create page: 0.499 seconds