Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Please Read This First:

This is a community-driven self-help category to ask questions about designing or developing your own Kunena template. Please be aware that there are rules that apply to topics posted in this category:

Do not use this category for:
  • asking questions about how to make simple changes to a template designed by the Kunena project team (use K 3.0 Templates instead);
  • advertising your own template designs.

Topics that do not meet the above guidelines may be removed without notice.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Custom Class for Category Bug - Crypsis

More
6 years 6 months ago #1 by TomasFC
Hi,
I really appreciate the option to give a category it's own class, as with CSS I can color code different areas of the forum, which gives users an instant recognition of the category. For my particular case this is very helpful to my users.

There are however a couple of places where the category isn't recognized, like the header of the Category in the Index layout.

I have found the places where it needs adding, and I've been adding these pieces of code with every upgrade. Would it be possible to include in future upgrades?

These are the 3 places where the category class is missing:

#### In file
/components/com_kunena/template/crypsis/layouts/topic/item/message/default.php

On line 19
add:
Code:
<?php echo $this->category->class_sfx ?>
to make:
Code:
<div class="row-fluid message <?php echo $this->category->class_sfx ?>">

#### In file
/components/com_kunena/template/crypsis/layouts/category/index/default.php

On line 40
add
Code:
<?php echo $this->escape($section->class_sfx); ?>
to make:
Code:
<div class="kfrontend <?php echo $this->escape($section->class_sfx); ?>">

#### In file
/components/com_kunena/template/crypsis/layouts/category/item/default.php

On line 60
add
Code:
<?php echo $this->category->class_sfx ?>
to make:
Code:
<table class="table<?php echo KunenaTemplate::getInstance()->borderless();?> <?php echo $this->category->class_sfx ?>">

This would be very much appreciated.
Thank you,
Tomás

Kunena v. 5.0.11
Joomla! v. 3.8.0
Database Version 5.5.57-0ubuntu0.14.04.1
Database Collation latin1_swedish_ci
Database Connection Collation utf8mb4_general_ci
PHP Version 7.0.13-1+deb.sury.org~trusty+1
Web Server Apache
WebServer to PHP Interface apache2handler
Joomla! Version Joomla! 3.8.0 Stable [ Amani ] 19-September-2017 14:00 GMT
Joomla! Platform Version Joomla Platform 13.1.0 Stable [ Curiosity ] 24-Apr-2013 00:00 GMT

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 6 months ago #2 by rich

I have found the places where it needs adding, and I've been adding these pieces of code with every upgrade. Would it be possible to include in future upgrades?

If you create a Template Override , remains the change after upgrades.

More
6 years 1 month ago #3 by TomasFC

rich wrote:

If you create a Template Override , remains the change after upgrades.

Yes, indeed. But I wouldn't get all the great updates and bug fixes you do so fantastically! ;)

Time to create page: 0.373 seconds