Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Please Read This First:

This is a community-driven self-help category to ask questions about designing or developing your own Kunena template. Please be aware that there are rules that apply to topics posted in this category:

Do not use this category for:
  • asking questions about how to make simple changes to a template designed by the Kunena project team (use K 3.0 Templates instead);
  • advertising your own template designs.

Topics that do not meet the above guidelines may be removed without notice.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Solved SOLVED : Template CSS issue - All links get hidden on mouse hover

More
6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 10 months ago #1 by topcafirms
Hello Experts,

Pls check below link

www.topcafirms.com/index.php/discussion-forum

I upgraded Kunena to 5 and chose template Crypsis / Crypsis3b.

Seems to be template CSS issue...All links get hidden on mouse hover. Can you please let me know the root-cause and how to correct it

If it is intended to not work perfectly to compell user to buy blue template then pls let me know so that don't waste time for solution
Last edit: 6 years 10 months ago by topcafirms.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #2 by rich
Try this code in your Joomla template custom.css

Code:
.hasTooltip { display: inline !important; }

More
6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 10 months ago #3 by topcafirms
I did what you said....still the same problem... just one more info.... JCH optimize is ON...

I bought blue eagle template thinking...problem may be sort out...by changing template.... :( but its same problem... pls help
Last edit: 6 years 10 months ago by topcafirms.

More
6 years 10 months ago #4 by rich
Empty the cache and try it again.
The following user(s) said Thank You: topcafirms

More
6 years 10 months ago #5 by topcafirms
:laugh: :cheer: ;)

It worked....Thanks...

Can I apply s

Time to create page: 0.405 seconds