Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Please Read This First:

This is a community-driven self-help category to ask questions about designing or developing your own Kunena template. Please be aware that there are rules that apply to topics posted in this category:

Do not use this category for:
  • asking questions about how to make simple changes to a template designed by the Kunena project team (use K 3.0 Templates instead);
  • advertising your own template designs.

Topics that do not meet the above guidelines may be removed without notice.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Popup windows not completely visible

More
7 years 2 months ago #1 by jk15060
I have spent way too long trying to determine how to post this message to the appropriate forum group, so I'm trying it here because I'm wondering if my issue is caused by my template or by Kunena.

When I add a new topic, on my own website, I want to add a link to some text, but when I click the chainlink icon, the popup window isn't visible to where I can add that link. The image popup window does the same thing.

Joomla 3.6.5
Kunena 5.0.5
JCE 2.6.7
JoomlaXTC template
Happens with Firefox, Chrome, & MS Edge - all latest browser versions

Forgive me if this is the wrong place to post a question, but almost all the other areas are preventing me from creating a new topic. And for the areas that DO allow me to create a new topic, there's no button to create new topic.

Terribly frustrated
Janis

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago #2 by rich
Its a joomla template issue. Could you create a demo account for us please, and paste the url here. Registered user is enough. You can use the confidential tags.

More
7 years 2 months ago #3 by jk15060
I have created an account for you at lowccnc.com website. In fact, with this reply, I can view the entire popup window if I click the link icon above. So it must be a template issue. Credentials for the frontend are:

UID: kunenahelp
Pwd: Kun3n@20!7

I really don't know what you mean by using confidential tags - sorry to be so "new" to Kunena. If you need access to the backend interface, I'll have to send you the complete URL as it's hidden/modified using Admin Tools.

Hope that makes sense. If not, I can give you access to the backend if need be. Template being used is from JoomlaXTC.

Thank you for the reply!!

More
7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #4 by rich
Please add this code in your custom.less. www.kunena.org/docs/en/manual/backend/templates/edit-less
Code:
.layout#kunena .modal { margin-top: 0px; }

I really don't know what you mean by using confidential tags

It's this symbol. The text within this codes see only you and we moderators.
Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 2 months ago by rich.

Time to create page: 0.416 seconds