Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Please Read This First:

This is a community-driven self-help category to ask questions about designing or developing your own Kunena template. Please be aware that there are rules that apply to topics posted in this category:

Do not use this category for:
  • asking questions about how to make simple changes to a template designed by the Kunena project team (use K 3.0 Templates instead);
  • advertising your own template designs.

Topics that do not meet the above guidelines may be removed without notice.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Solved Layout forum wider than general layout website.

More
7 years 5 months ago #1 by DutchPainter
Hi,

I have a little problem with my layout. As soon as I jump to the forum, the page gets narrower. At the same time the layout of the forum goes beyond the borders of the general website. Not really nice. Any clue on how to solve this? I am using the crypsis template.

the website is www.dutchpainter.nl

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 months ago #2 by Tomzie
Hi there,

I can't see/confirm you issue. Is it fixed with the Purple Pirate Template?

More
7 years 4 months ago #3 by DutchPainter
Hi Tomzie, it is only fixed if i don't load the bootstrap CSS. But that's ok for me. Thank you for asking.

Time to create page: 0.545 seconds