Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Please Read This First:

This is a community-driven self-help category to ask questions about designing or developing your own Kunena template. Please be aware that there are rules that apply to topics posted in this category:

Do not use this category for:
  • asking questions about how to make simple changes to a template designed by the Kunena project team (use K 3.0 Templates instead);
  • advertising your own template designs.

Topics that do not meet the above guidelines may be removed without notice.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Solved When I type a message, the text is in lightgrey

More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #1 by CountryRoad
Hello there,

On my forum kunena v3.06, when I type a message or reply to a message, the ink color is lightgrey instead of black. I've updated many things these days, so I don't know exactly after wich action it appeared.

If someone knows ?

Thanks

Janfi
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by 810.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #2 by sozzled

CountryRoad wrote: I've updated many things these days ...

The issue is probably caused by your Joomla site template (see My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena ... in the Wiki).

I'm guessing (because I don't know anything about your website) that you need to add a "colour rule" to your Joomla site template, something like:
Code:
#Kunena table#kpostmessage .ktxtarea { color: #000; }

This message contains confidential information
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: CountryRoad

More
9 years 2 months ago #3 by CountryRoad
Hello

You're probably right because I made my new template myself with the tool template creator.

I've try to add your code but the problem remains and I don't have the knowledge to repair.

My site is vieux-lands.janfi.info/

This is not a professional site.

I have remove your code after testing.

Thanks

Janfi

More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #4 by sozzled

CountryRoad wrote: My site is vieux-lands.janfi.info/

Unfortunately I cannot see anything inside your forum because only logged-in members have access to it.

CountryRoad wrote: I've try to add your code but the problem remains ...

I am not sure that I properly understood your original question. You wrote "when I type a message or reply to a message, the ... colour is lightgrey." Do you mean the font is lightgrey when you are typing your message or are you describing the font colour after you press the submit button and the message is posted on the forum? I assumed you were describing the colour of the font at the time you are typing. Perhaps you could post a screenshot to show us what you mean?

CountryRoad wrote: ... and I don't have the knowledge to repair.

In your case, you should probably add the CSS that I suggested to the end of the file ../templates/vieux-lands/css/template.css.

This message contains confidential information
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: CountryRoad, korrianaveil

More
9 years 2 months ago #5 by CountryRoad
Yes, it was when I was typing the texte.

I add the code at the end of template.css as you said and it is perfect.

I thank you very much and also I contact the "Template Creator" programmer to tell him that he should do the same thing by default.

Best regards

Janfi

More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #6 by korrianaveil
I hope it's okay for me to post here instead of making a new thread for the same "issue."

The css
Code:
#Kunena table#kpostmessage .ktxtarea { color: #000; }

at the bottom of the template helped me out for the main body message when creating a new thread/reply. Is there a code to fix the subject text color when creating a new thread? What about quickreply text color?

I'm absolutely horrible with coding, which is why I opted for a template made by someone else.

Thank you in advance!
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by korrianaveil.

Time to create page: 0.417 seconds