Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Please Read This First:

This is a community-driven self-help category to ask questions about designing or developing your own Kunena template. Please be aware that there are rules that apply to topics posted in this category:

Do not use this category for:
  • asking questions about how to make simple changes to a template designed by the Kunena project team (use K 3.0 Templates instead);
  • advertising your own template designs.

Topics that do not meet the above guidelines may be removed without notice.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question How to change icon and color button "Reply Topic"?

More
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #1 by MarioMari
Hi!
Maintaining order in the discussion is sometimes difficult. However, much depends on the ergonomics of the forum.

I'm trying to modify a template but not everything is easy.

I can already put down button "Add new thread" (alias "Reply Topic") in line post buttons. OK.

I still do not know how to:

1 How to change the icon in the button "Add new thread" (Reaply Topic) on the "New Topic"?

2 How to change the color of the "Add new thread" (Reaply Topic) so that it is highlighted in tools for the subject?

I want to get the final result:

I will be grateful for the tip.
Best Regards!

Joomla 2.5.8, and 3.0 K.2.0.3, default Chrome
Attachments:
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by MarioMari.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #2 by sozzled
You have to design a new "button set" for your Kunena.

See I would like to change the button colours and Change forum buttons . I am sure if you search more this forum you will find other topics that answer your question. B)

More
10 years 3 months ago #3 by sozzled
Did you find the answer to your question? Can we close this topic?

Time to create page: 0.479 seconds