Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Strange difference between "last post" in "Recent Topics" and what you see at the end of the topic

More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #1 by Muug
Hi,
(I admin www.motorpraat.be , which is a forum that's part of www.goedmotorrijden.be .)
A common thing to do is to click on "recent topics" to get a list containing the Recent Discussions. Each topîc is a row in the table and the last field of that row shows "last post by userA". We all know this. But from time to time something strange happens. Like this morning... I click on "Recent topics" and I look at the top most topic. It says "last topic by Hagar" with the date. So I click on "last topic" in order to open that topic because I want to read what Hagar wrote. And what do I see : a text posted by user "Bullet", a day of a few hours earlier. I don't see Hagars reaction. So I quote Bullets reaction because I want to react on something what he wrote. And what do I see below, in the Topic History? Indeed, Hagars latest reaction, and even someone elses reaction a little earlier then Hagar. I post my own reaction. And still the last text belongs to Bullet. Next thing I do is just reply to the topic. I type my text and post it. And finally everything appears as it should be: Last Post is mine, and at the end of the topic all the reactions are clearly visible for everybody.
This issue is not reproducable, it just pops up now and then. It would be nice if this could be solved.

Paul

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 256M | Max file upload: 8M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : gm_ja_purity_ii | author: JoomlArt.com | version: 2.5.3 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : NTS KBlackwhite | author: 9ThemeStore | version: 3.5.0 | creationdate: 2013-12-24

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 3.0.6 | 2014-07-28 [ Tala ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: UddeIM 3.4

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: None

Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Muug.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #2 by 810
Hi,

Kunena 3.0.6 isn't supported anymore, please update.

I think it can be a cache problem.

More
8 years 6 months ago #3 by Muug
ah, I didn't know there was an update... it doesn't show up in my Joomla-administration site...

More
8 years 6 months ago #4 by 810
You need to clean cache on admin part.

After the update, is the issue solved?

More
8 years 6 months ago #5 by Muug
it's too early to know, it's only a few times a month, but I'll post an update.

More
8 years 6 months ago #6 by Muug

810 wrote: You need to clean cache on admin part.
After the update, is the issue solved?

yep, i've still got the issue...
just added a post to this topic :
www.goedmotorrijden.be/forum/motorpraat-...gedaan-aan-mijn-moto
Last post is mine : Muug, but you can't see it when you go to the end of the topic. You've got to reply to see what I've posted. And another one, Raketman, did reply too. Same problem with his reply.

More
8 years 6 months ago #7 by 810
yes is see,

Could you try to disable joomla cache.

Time to create page: 0.404 seconds