Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Message date and time don't appear on mobile devices

More
8 years 8 months ago #1 by pinky
When viewing in a desktop browser, the date of the post displays beside the title of the topic.
However, when I view the forum on a mobile device (or just shrink the width of my browser below a certain level) the date disappears and I just see the topic title.
This happens regardless of the time format I choose in config settings.
I am using Kunena 3.0.6
Is there a way to display the time regardless of browser width?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #2 by sozzled
Yes, this was an issue with K 3.0.6 (see Date and Time of Post not Displaying on iPhone ).

I thought that the issue had been fixed in K 3.0.8 (you may want to think about updating to this version). If you require the download link for K 3.0.8, let me know and I will post it here for you.

More
8 years 8 months ago #3 by pinky
Thanks for the quick reply.
I suppose if I am upgrading I might as well go to the latest version.

More
8 years 8 months ago #4 by sozzled

pinky wrote: I suppose if I am upgrading I might as well go to the latest version.

Before you upgrade to the latest version (K 4.0.3) make sure you test it with your current Joomla template on a test site. There is a good chance that K 4.0.3 Blue Eagle template will work but there is a high probability that K 4.0.3 Crypsis will not (unless you invest a week or two searching for a "compatible" Joomla site template).

More
8 years 1 month ago #5 by pinky
I finally got around to upgrading to 4.0.10 but I still have this issue.
In fact it happens on this forum also.
If you shrink the browser then at a certain point the date disappears.

Time to create page: 0.480 seconds