Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Customize the Powered by credit

More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #1 by GeJay
First...this is not a request to hide the credit, I don't mind keeping it in view, but the Powered by Kunena Forum credit line is outside of the template(s) and it's touching the bottom module area which has a background to it.

I noticed that this credit line is loaded in a div but without any ID or Class, but does contain embedded CSS (which to me is bad to not at least add a class for this purpose).

Am I to assume that there is no way for me to customize the credit line such as a margin (which is what I need to do)? ....before you ask about making the changes to my own site container instead, this unfortunately is not an option.

I know I can go into the core files, but that is a not a smart thing to do.

***Quick Follow up.

I managed to edit a few containers (although annoying), but I managed to get some padding below. However, for the next upcoming version, it would be nice to have a class added to the credit line so that we can customize it.
Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by GeJay.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

We can't add class or id on it because else it's too easily hided. You can maybe add margin on a div in the bottom.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.523 seconds