Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question How to unsubscribe users from a category

More
8 years 8 months ago #1 by df23
I have used ASK to subscribe my users to all topics/categories to which they have access. I now see that they are subscribed to all topics/categories irrespective of their access permissions. I am looking at how to remove the incorrect subscriptions. From reading the forum it appears there is no way for an administrator to correct this error through the backend. Therefore i will have to amend the SQL to achieve this.

I think i need to update the kunena_user_topics deleting rows where the user_id/topic_id are an invalid combination. I should then repeat this in the kunena_user_categories table for invalid combinations of user_id/category_id. I have downloaded user and kunena_categories tables and used them as vlookups in a spreadsheet to aid identifying the correct rows to remove.

Am i doing the correct thing and is there anything else that i need to do?

thanks
Dave

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.520 seconds