Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Solved Kunena home not working

More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #1 by damianocastro
Hello all,
I am migrating a website to Joomla 3.5 and installed Kunena 3.0.8. The forum is working, except that I cannot acces certain views, such as home or categories. Thus, when I try to navigate to option=com_kunena&view=home&defaultmenu=44&Itemid=32&lang=en or option=com_kunena&view=category&layout=list&catid=0&Itemid=44&lang=en, the kunena content is not shown. This links are created automatically by the Joomla menu, so no typos. In debug mode, I do notice that queries to kunena tables are issued, but no content is brought. Any clues?
Thanks
D.
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by 810.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #2 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic Kunena home not working
You mean J3.4
Also try to install the lasted kunena version.

More
8 years 9 months ago #3 by damianocastro
The actual Joomla version is 3.3. I upgraded kunena to 4.01 and still no kunena home.

More
8 years 9 months ago #4 by 810
could you add your kunena report

More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #5 by damianocastro
Attached is the report. By the way, I found that in kunen.php, the variable $contents is properly populated , which means that the controller is working. However, it looks that it does not get to the page.
Thanks!
This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Disabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 16M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : rhuk_milkyway | author: Andy Miller | version: 1.0.2 | creationdate: 11/20/06

Kunena default template details : Orao - Kunena 2.x | author: www.TemplateKunena.com | version: 1.0.3 | creationdate: 15.12.2012

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 4.0.1 | 2015-06-10 [ Alto ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: CommunityBuilder 2.0.8

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: Content - Kunena Discuss 3.0.7

Modules: Kunena Latest 3.0.1

Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by rich. Reason: Configuration report correctly inserted

More
8 years 9 months ago #6 by 810
you have a messed up menu,

Go to backend - kunena - tools - menu manger - select recreate menu button

More
8 years 9 months ago #7 by damianocastro
I think I got it. The problem is that kunena changes the variable "view" from home to category. Now, I had some code in my template to show categories in a module in the same place than com_contents. Thus, when view=category, I did not issue <jdoc:include type="component" />. Then, nothing was shown. I fix it simply adding the condition of option!=com_kunena.

Time to create page: 0.528 seconds