Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Help with Kunena Discuss to Show Only on Articles.

More
8 years 11 months ago #1 by Deveshi
Hi,

I'm trying to get some help with the Kunena Discuss plugin so that it only displays on Article pages.

The Problem

I am using Blog pages to display the content on my website and on these pages I am including Articles Categories modules so that the user can sort the blog page by article categories. Unfortunately this means the Kunena Discuss no longer recognises these category pages at Blog pages and so the comments section is appearing beneath article introductions. This is caused because the plugin only provides an option to

Show / hide on front page
Show / hide on blog pages
show / hide on all other pages

I am looking for a way of stopping this problem or modifying the plugin so comments can only display on article pages.

Working on a Solution

I have found this fix in the Kunena forum that details how to modify the plugin so that an option is added to only display comments on article pages but this doesn't appear to work with the latest version of the plugin / Joomla 3.0.

www.kunena.org/forum/k-3-0-kunena-discus...only-within-articles

If someone could advise on how to fix this problem I would really appreciate it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.473 seconds