Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Bug Link to the category does not work

More
8 years 10 months ago #1 by braun77
Hello, you srvio about a problem in your component, after setting up the whole thing and started working with the forum we found that the direct links to the last conversation was not working (see photo 1)
Even in the form Last news, cliaccando porecedenza in the title, postponed the forum conversation choice, now he does not ..
I do not know which parameter to change, I noticed that by hovering the link appears to me that I want to open # 3 .. (See Photo 2) with the number of the selected article, I would not want that # prevents the link itself.
thanks a lot
Massimo M. Italy
BrokenBrakes.org

Massimo Marrone - Team Manager
Team: Broken Brakes
Facebook: <a href=' www.facebook.com/massimo.marrone ' target='_blank'>Massimo Marrone[/url]
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago #2 by 810
this is strange that only the last post link doesn't work.

Could you try with default joomla template. I think there is a script issue somewhere.

More
8 years 10 months ago #3 by braun77

810 wrote: this is strange that only the last post link doesn't work.

Could you try with default joomla template. I think there is a script issue somewhere.

This type of problem I had with the template of Default, not cpaisco if I should reinstall the component or not .....
Help Me !!!
I do not want to edit the template again.
Thanks Massimo M.
Italy
BrokenBrakes.org

Facebook: <a href=' www.facebook.com/massimo.marrone ' target='_blank'>Massimo Marrone[/url]

More
8 years 10 months ago #4 by 810
could you add the kunena report

More
8 years 10 months ago #5 by braun77
Ok thanks
Max

Time to create page: 0.375 seconds